Luxe Bus Terms & Conditions
PASSENGER AND ALCOHOL CONDUCT
- Alcohol consumption is not permitted on any bus in WA. Strictly no alcohol is to be consumed onboard; this is enforced by WA police and Liquor licensing WA.
- Passengers must not consume alcohol, smoke, vape, or consume illegal/illicit substances onboard.
- Fines may be issued to passengers by WA Police or Transport Officers who conduct random inspections.
- Luxe Bus will not be held responsible for any fines issued. Fines will be passed on to the client.
- Luxe Bus has the unrestricted right to inspect Passengers, Passengers’ bags, and Passengers’ belongings for alcohol or illegal/illicit substances.
ON BOARD CONDUCT
- Standing or dancing while the vehicle is in motion is at the passengers own risk.
- Luxe Bus recommends all passengers are to be seated and seat belts are to be worn while the vehicle is in motion.
- Luxe Bus will not be held responsible for any injuries while onboard the vehicle. Our bus is equipped with a first aid kit and the driver will assist if required.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
- The Client shall pay to Luxe Bus the price specified for the transportation as stated on the quote, inclusive of all taxes and credit card fees.
- A deposit is required for within 24 hours of acceptance of our quote. Bookings are not confirmed until the deposit is received.
- The remainder of the amount must be paid on or 5 days before the booking date.
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- If a cancellation is made 7 days prior to the booked date, the deposit will not be refunded.
LOSS OF BOND
- The client acknowledges that the Bond, if applicable, will be released to the client after the vehicle has been inspected following transportation and only if the vehicle is in the same condition as at the commencement of the booking, in Luxe Bus’ sole opinion.
- Vomit found on any part of the vehicle will result in loss of bond.
- Damage to the vehicle or any equipment will result in loss of bond.
- Breach of alcohol agreement will result in loss of bond.
- The client and driver will inspect the vehicle together after completion of the transportation.
LUXE BUS TRANSPORTATION
- Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at the location(s) specified in the booking confirmation form.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing between Luxe Bus and the Client, the route taken during the provision of Luxe Transportation will be to Luxe Bus’ and/or the Driver’s sole discretion.
- The Passengers will be ready and waiting to be picked up by Luxe Bus at the time and location specified in the quote.
- Where the Client requires specific pick up and drop off location(s) for the Luxe Bus Transportation, such location(s) must be suitable, safe and legal for the picking up or dropping off of passengers.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- Luxe Bus may in its sole discretion immediately terminate the Agreement, refuse to provide Luxe Bus Transportation to a Passenger/s for the following reasons:
- In Luxe Bus or the Driver’s opinion, unfit to travel or continue to travel in the Vehicle because the Passenger appears to be intoxicated or behaves in an aggressive manner.
- Behaves in a manner that, in Luxe Bus or the Driver’s opinion, is unsociable, inappropriate or dangerous including but not limited to due to intoxication or aggressive behavior.
- All Luxe Bus vehicles are fitted with CCTV and GPS tracking devices. All footage remains the property of Luxe Bus and can be used as evidence in a court of law.